Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

got a 95 aspire for cheap , whats compatible with my 93 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got a 95 aspire for cheap , whats compatible with my 93 ?

i did a search but came up with nothing so here goes.

my cousin and i were hanging out yesterday knockin back a few cold ones and he asked me out of the blue if i wanted to buy a "99" aspire so automaticly i said YES. turns out back in 95 or 96 his mom had bought this aspire brand new and drove it until early 99 when she smashed up the front end and its been sitting ever since. the car had 77k highway miles when she wrecked it. well i went over to his parents house to look at it , offered his dad ( my great uncle or something ) 100 bucks and he accepted. so this morning i paid him half and brought my own battery and some gas. hooked the battery up and it fired right up!!

now onto my main question. what is compatible ? from what ive read the engine , tranny , brakes. anything else ? also what size is the engine ? 1.6 ? it looks a little bit different than my 1.3. the seats look almost the same except for the bracket on the inside of the seats but i think it can be rigged to work. anythign else you guys can help me with will be awsome , thanks.
    05 focus zx3 5spd 180k 2.5 inch mbrp exhaust , steeda sri and ford racing dynamic suspension

The engine is a 1.3 . The tranny has slightly higher gears so it would help with acceleration. The brakes are a upgrade but you'll need the Aspire wheels too. The seats make a nice upgrade with some small modification.
    Brian
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
    :fish:

Comment

Originally posted by 25Horseplay
      The engine is a 1.3 . The tranny has slightly higher gears so it would help with acceleration. The brakes are a upgrade but you'll need the Aspire wheels too. The seats make a nice upgrade with some small modification.
      ahh so ill just keep my block in then and have a spare motor. it also has power steering!! the wheels is one thing i noticed different , but ive got the for wheels on the car and the spare so thats not a problem , ill search for the asprie brake swap , it looks like it will be a challenge. i like the aspire seats becuase there not cheap crappy vinyl. anyone need aspire parts ??????? lol
      05 focus zx3 5spd 180k 2.5 inch mbrp exhaust , steeda sri and ford racing dynamic suspension

Comment

Working...
      X