the festiva has competition!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the festiva has competition!

before i decided to do my b6t festiva prject my goal was to make a small sleeper car and the first car i saw was a omni glh (yea its a mopar) but it seemed as though there where no clean omnis in my aera and i would probably end up doing a motor swap on a stock omni because the glh was pretty rare.

check out this site look at the numbers these cars are making and 1/4 mile times guys where slacking where the 300 hp festiva we need to start kicking some but. as soon as i sell the mustang hopefully i will be close to there quickest,

Nice numbers... hmmm, I always wanted a GLHS Omni... Looks to me like a Spirit would be a hell of a sleeper... I get a kick out of those 12 second Caravans.... kick butt... now THAT is a sleeper.. Imagine blowing a Vette or 5.0 away with a mini-van... priceless
    Have had 6 Festys... and counting...

My Website:
    http://www.StanfordMotorSports.com

Car Domain:
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/Quaddawg
    My Garage Page:
    http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/vb...o=view&id=6724

Comment

Someone at school has a 13 second turbo k car wagon. Complete with wood paneling and stock wheels. :twisted:
      Better Than Nothing Racing

Way too many cars

:woc:

Comment

That guy's original K car really kicked the turbo Dodge thing off in a big way. I think I've still got a video I downloaded years ago of his 10.4 run.

Comment

A friend of mine bought one of those Shadows new in 89.
          It was the first Turbo car that I honestly liked.
          It felt more like a V8 than a 4 banger.
          No turbo lag at all, unlike the ThunderBird Turbo coupe.
          ~Jeff
          1988 Festiva LX Silver 5speed. 219,000 miles. My new daily driver.
          1988 Festiva L Plus Red 2brl 4speed. 504,477 miles and holding till I get the speed-o fixed.
          2003 Mustang GT 5speed

Comment

check out the 91 spirit r/t real nice sleeper.
            It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

I think a taurus sho with some base model bumpers put on it would make a pretty good sleeper.

Comment

Did anyone else here hear about Cam's new project at CWS tuning?????

I still can't beleve it.....He has put a Nissan Sentra SPEC V engine in a Geo Metro!!!!!!

I can't wait to see that car!!!!!
                Previous owner of 8 festivas... looking for number 9

Adam

Comment

Me too...

Comment

Working...
                  X