No announcement yet.

Round Headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you know somebody that works at a body shop that was a few beemers come through. They might be able to get you a set thats been slightly scratched or cracked. Thats what im doing. Just if its hid make shure you get the ignitor(ballast?) or whatever its called too.
    Better Than Nothing Racing

Way too many cars

:woc:

Comment

Originally posted by GenevaDirt
      ^^ yes...I found myself falling for the Festy in your links.....
      Why thank you!!!!

Yep it feels good to be the first to do somthing that no else has done yet...

The problems with that set up where that Cam's lexan covers sucked!...did not fit and I had to make my own brackets.....the lights themselves where about $250 ya...$250! and they where WAY too bright!!!

I may go back to rounds....but i'm yet to find a HALO setup that has high/low beams......not just blinding all the time....If I can find a dimmer halogen for those lights...I still have them....I'm also going to try to make some good lexan covers.....i've got a sorce for a pile of lexan...free

I got alot of looks with those halos....and comments too...the one time I had a guy screaming at the top of his lungs and pointing at the lights as I went by.....PRICELESS!!!!! 8)
      Previous owner of 8 festivas... looking for number 9

Adam

Comment

The body shop is a good idea, Thanks, Eric
        93 Festiva GL

Comment

I think I've figured out another way to do the round headlight conversion that may look even cooler, but I'm not telling yet!

Also, I was messing around in the garage tonight, and I grabbed some rectangular headlight buckets for an 81 Dodge D50 that were lying around. Those things are damn near a bolt in! Of course, why would you want to go with big square headlights?

Comment

Working...
          X