Good day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good day

i wrote an exam this morning, so i had the afternoon off... what do you think i did? :idea: junk yard! :lol:

I spent almost 3 hours pulling apart a wiring harness to get that vaf wire for someone. OK not so fun. But i scored an orange int wiper switch

It was kind of sad, they told me to grab whatever i needed because they were going to crush the two of them. the one of them only had 120xxxkms on it and was still %90 complete.

There was a nice guy there wrenching on one of the fests, trying to pull a crank shaft. He had a nice fest, a white GL Sport. He had some 12" alloys on it off a nissan something.

On the way home i spotted quite a few, i saw an absolutely MINT red GL sport recently waxed and everything, as-well as a black GL sport. I also saw a red 90' LX and a blue base model. If you count the silver one thats been parked on my street for awhile, and the guys white one, thats 6!
    89SX funtop! Fully loaded!
    RIP 90LX

Re: Good day

Originally posted by stefan

I spent almost 3 hours pulling apart a wiring harness to get that vaf wire for someone. OK not so fun.
    Have your hands quit bleeding yet ?
    sigpic
    The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
    https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
    Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Re: Good day

Originally posted by freshtiva
      Originally posted by stefan

I spent almost 3 hours pulling apart a wiring harness to get that vaf wire for someone. OK not so fun.
      Have your hands quit bleeding yet ?
      it was brutal. i kept cutting off pieces of the harness that weren't part of what i needed so i could get it out. but since all the wires are braided copper strands i kept poking my hands on the cut ends... those hurt! Then i had to fight under the dash and there was glass all over the floor because the car had been hit by a deer.
      89SX funtop! Fully loaded!
      RIP 90LX

Comment

You went above and beyond ! Id charge extra for that .
        sigpic
        The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
        https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
        Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Going to have some knuckle busting...( Be careful )

Comment

Working...
          X