PIMP MY RIDE FESTIVA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PIMP MY RIDE FESTIVA

PIMP MY RIDE, FESTIVA. there is a ford festiva pimp my ride on MTV, at 1:30pm today, tennessee time. I don't know if it is new, but I haven't seen it before. Eric
    93 Festiva GL

is tennessee central time?
    Ian Carr
    88' flat black festy, has an e-brake that works!
    99' S70 T5M- faster DD
    86' 951- almost ready for track season

My old b6t- wish i still had it
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2241793

Every car I have owned has had a turbo in it, until I bought this latest festiva.. I plan to fix that though.

Comment

yes it is
      It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

FMS body kit to the max.
        I like the flames
        It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

The car looks sweet, I would sell all the audio to build a nice motor though.
          "Look, I have long hair, tats and smoke like a chimney.. All of my customers know it.. Don't like it? Don't turn over my rock."

RIP DJ

Comment

Yeah it is on right now, right now is probably relative to when you read this. the paint job looks awesome with the tinted windows, the grill looks kind of cheesey though, and that gigantoid stereo system is a waste of money and space. I would like to know how to make that custom dash. I wonder how many of us are cringing when their stripping parts out and busting them on the ground.
            93 Festiva GL

Comment

why nos in it when you could put in a b3. I really like those seats
              93 Festiva GL

Comment

They said that was the fastest festiva on the streets. Lets mass email them.

Comment

^^ when they said that i was thinking if they only knew about some of the festiva's on here.

92l efi 240K+ stock

Comment

:roll: silly tv celebrity

Comment

I expected them to mention this site. My festiva will never look that good. Those flames are good, but kind of five years ago, you could see that scheme all over.
                      93 Festiva GL

Comment

btw, that chick was hot.
                        Ian Carr
                        88' flat black festy, has an e-brake that works!
                        99' S70 T5M- faster DD
                        86' 951- almost ready for track season

My old b6t- wish i still had it
                        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2241793

Every car I have owned has had a turbo in it, until I bought this latest festiva.. I plan to fix that though.

Comment

Yeah she was, I almost got more descriptive in my description of her, but realized she might become a member now, if she is not already.
                          93 Festiva GL

Comment

That show just raised the price of festivas 300 dollars.
                            93 Festiva GL

Comment

Originally posted by project b6t
                              btw, that chick was hot.
                              +3
                              "Look, I have long hair, tats and smoke like a chimney.. All of my customers know it.. Don't like it? Don't turn over my rock."

RIP DJ

Comment

Working...
                              X