Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An embarassment of riches at the wreckers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An embarassment of riches at the wreckers!

Wow, what a day at the wreckers! I've been going for 5 weeks straight now, trying to find some smooth tail lights, and boy did I ever find them today.

I found a perfect set of smooth lights, and the same car also had power mirrors. About 50 feet away, there was another new Festy there, that also had smooth tails, and as a bonus, a Sony CD player and amplifier with 4 Blaupunkt speakers! Whooooo!

I also happened across a first generation Mazda RX7 with a good, complete steering wheel.

So, in the end I walked out with 1 set of smooth tails and the steering wheel. I don't really need a stereo, and I figured it'd be only fair to give someone else a shot at those other tails.

Jim

How much for the mirrors?
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

If you can find a Dealer a/c compressor bracket I'll buy it from you.
      '89L 110k mi. BP/G swapped
      '90LX 68k mi. wrecked 12/14 RIP
      '90 F250 4X4 108K mi.
      '13 Kia Rio 5 LX 70k mi.
      '18 Kia Soul 40k mi. Daily
      '64 Studebaker Gran Turismo Hawk
      '66 International Harvester pickup

Comment

Originally posted by carbonvmax
        How much for the mirrors?
        I didn't grab them. There were a little on the wobbly side. The gear drives were likely shot. Of course, they probably could be replaced with the gear drive out of a 323 power mirror.

The last set that I sold went for $75 plus shipping. If you're absolutely sure you want them, let me know, and I'll make a trip out there again.

Jim

Comment

Working...
        X