Taking care of your festiva!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking care of your festiva!!

After seeing b3 Madness' car this weekend I was blown away by how much the bumpers made the car look awesome!! You can always tell when someone takes good care or their car because it really shows!! Kudos Jim!
    Anyway I was cruising wal mart and decided to pick up a couple things and tell you all how it worked on my project car. The rumble bee is showing a little surface rust here and there, and the bumpers are faded. So I picked up the following items and will post on how they do with pics tomorrow.
    -Kyle

*1992 Sport "Beauty" and 1989 L "Beast"

Best of luck with your project Kyle. It will be fun to see some before and after shots of your work.

Later
    1991 L 408,000 miles+ w/NEW B3 longblock!!
    2008 Nissan Versa S HB

Comment

The difference is night and day!! Highly recommended!! I am going to save the rust eater stuff for when I start bodywork, I think most of the rust I have will sand off. Heres to west coast rust free festivas!!

After

*1992 Sport "Beauty" and 1989 L "Beast"

Comment

nice car man. i was looking at a festiva just like that. minus a few windows and the interior(he is still selling it 600 i think......)its yellow(ish )too. i really like that color on the festys
        There is no replacement for displacement, except for the turbo in my basement.

Comment

Working...
        X