• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discounts for everyone

www.crutchfield.com $20 off your order of $200 or more

Here's how it works:

Your Crutchfield Referral Code is: ps882-wrs5u-iyvc2

When you see something they would like to purchase, you can place an order online and type in your Referral Code on the payment page of the checkout form. (Click on the link under ´other payment methods´.)

Or, you can call a sales advisor toll-free at 1-888-292-2504, and give them the Referral Code.

Yes, I get a spiff off of the referral but you do get $20 off your order with no strings.

www.rockauto.com -> A great place to get hard to find parts. I get no spiff off this one I get the 5% that everyone else gets.

Here's how it works:

- You give this discount code: 213145208656 to friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.
    - When someone (including yourself) places an order at www.rockauto.com and enters your discount code in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart, he or she will receive an immediate 5% discount on that order.
    - The discount code expires on June 28, 2005; so don't wait!

You may use this discount code as often as you wish until it expires, but only one discount code can be used per order.

**Each month we see people who put the word "discount" in front of their code and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code.**

Please call or email if you have questions or suggestions. Thanks again for buying your auto parts at RockAuto!

Just thought I'd share with the class.
    Abe
    Project B6T stalled. Waiting for inspiration or motiviation.

Thank you for being a RockAuto customer! To show our appreciation, we have a special discount for you.

Your discount code is:118161959676466

This discount code expires on December 23, 2012; so don't wait!
    Donn

Comment

Discounts for everyone

You could have started a new thread instead of digging up a 7 year old thread.... Just saying..... But thanks for posting the code

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Working...
      X