festiva dash in a truck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• festiva dash in a truck?

check out the link doesnt that look like a festiva dash?

looks similar...but not the same. I want to know more about the drive train on that thing...and the turbo and intercooler.....hmmmmmmm
    "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
    89L Silver EFI auto
    91GL Green Auto DD
    There ain't no rest for the wicked
    until we close our eyes for good.
    I will sleep when I die!
    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

it looks a lot like a festy dash but it isn't. there are a lot of those mini, more like micro, truck and vans here in the philippines. since these came from japan, they're rhd. by law, all rhd vehicles have to converted to lhd prior to being registered and used on the road. the shops that do the conversion don't use festy dashboards even if there's plenty here. they simply do the 'cut and paste' method. oh, one more thing, these vans are narrower than the festy, so the festy dash won't fit unless you 'cut and paste' too.

Comment

what about the wheelbase....incorperating the all wheel drive into a Festy?
        "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
        89L Silver EFI auto
        91GL Green Auto DD
        There ain't no rest for the wicked
        until we close our eyes for good.
        I will sleep when I die!
        I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Originally posted by GenevaDirt
          looks similar...but not the same. I want to know more about the drive train on that thing...and the turbo and intercooler.....hmmmmmmm
          3 cylinder 660cc turbo engine. basically, you're sitting above the engine. it's one of the models in the kei-class of vehicles in japan.

Comment

Originally posted by GenevaDirt
            what about the wheelbase....incorperating the all wheel drive into a Festy?
            i think wheelbase is shorter than the festy. but that won't be much of a problem since you can fabricate the proper length driveshafts to the rear diff.

Comment

I want that truck! Actually I would take any of those ki cars if they were sold in the US
              4-spd 1989 Festiva - carburated baby!

Comment

That truck looks like it can hold its own. I'd just think it would tip easy
                88' Ford Festiva
                97' Chevy Silverado Z71
                94' Chevy S-10

Comment

Working...
                X