Disco Biscuit in Lowrider Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disco Biscuit in Lowrider Magazine

Gizmo's Disco Biscuit has been in the low-rider competition scene for 12 years now..check it out in the Miami Hop section in this months LR Magazine..

Kudos Gizmo, Welcome to FF.Com

oh yeah.. here's a link to his club..

Comment

Thanx DJ I appreciate that!!!I hope to make some of the festiva events this year We have a busy show season ahead of us this year but I will make time for some festiva events ....can any give me some dates & places of some of these events?????
      Thanx,
      GIZMO

Comment

Wow, that is really neat! Any more details pics of the hydro setup?

<-- I was airbagged for the season last year and I loved it, except for when I had to drive it places. Shows rocked, red lights rocked, everything where you could go bouncing around while not moving was great.
        Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Wish we could find him on the web

I have tried searching for a point of contact for the owner and I cant find him. His ride is a great competitor. Wish he was a FF.com member. Maybe I'll see him at a show sometime? I thought Simon and I were crazy !! Man Disco Biscuit is LOCO !!!

Comment

I'm assuming that gizmoispimpin is the owner.
            Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Hello everyone Yes i am the owner of the Biscuit...Yes tuffguy ...rolling the streets is the best I agree..I Love it!!As far as the set up in the car ..it has 4-pumps & 10 batteries...it's pretty wild As you all can imagine getting all of that in a festiva is quiet a job in it's self not to mention reinforcing the car so in can withstand over a decade of abuse...I acn't wait toattend some festiva events..please post some dates or shows where I can meet up with some of you. I am very excited to now be involved with people who all share the same interest's ...FESTIVA's....for sssooo many years I thought that the biscuit was on an island all by itself Now I find out that all of you are also on that island...I love it. Hey RA I love the car You can e-mail me & I can give you my ###I would love to talk festivas & that goes for anyone else also if you wanna chat hit me.....
              GIZMO

Comment

Working...
              X