Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well the aspire goes back to the shop tomorrow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well the aspire goes back to the shop tomorrow!

A few weeks ago I finally got my frame straightened after the curb incident.

While it was there they replaced the DS axle because my CV was going bad (boot ripped recently apparently).

Well, I got it back, drove it for a few days. Then I noticed it was leaking ATF.

So I had to take the 15 miles back to the shop. Dropped it off for 3 days. They replaced the seal.

Come home, I drive it for a day. Look under it....yup, still leaking.

So tomorrow I take back 15 miles to the shop. It's annoying because I have to get a ride to and fro obviously.

I'm willing to wager it's a bad axle and it isn't sealing properly. I told him to take it back and buy a different brand from someone else.

Oh well, considering the heat, I don't mind having a good reason to drive my crown vic.....it has a/c!
    www.dantheoilman.com
    AMSOIL dealer and window tinter.
    Trust me folks, you need www.auto-rx.com
    Go ahead and ask me why

Still a pain in the butt when something's not right though. It's a good thing you have another car to get around in.

Comment

Just remember they're only called pros because they do it for money :lol:
      4-spd 1989 Festiva - carburated baby!

Comment

Re: Well the aspire goes back to the shop tomorrow!

Originally posted by darkdan
        It's annoying because I have to get a ride to and fro obviously.

Oh well, considering the heat, I don't mind having a good reason to drive my crown vic.....it has a/c!
        Throw the Festy in the trunk of the Vic....then there is no need for a ride... hehehehe
        "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
        89L Silver EFI auto
        91GL Green Auto DD
        There ain't no rest for the wicked
        until we close our eyes for good.
        I will sleep when I die!
        I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Working...
        X