Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Ford Fiesta?

What do you guys think of this?

Someone sat on the hood of the clay model and nobody noticed until too late.
    OX SMASH!!

Comment

I think festivas will be more clearly recognized as classics a couple years after they have been selling in the US. They will be as close to the body style of a festiva as modern crash report ratings will allow IMO (still a bit ugly)
      4-spd 1989 Festiva - carburated baby!

Comment

Originally posted by festerzilla
        I think festivas will be more clearly recognized as classics a couple years after they have been selling in the US. They will be as close to the body style of a festiva as modern crash report ratings will allow IMO (still a bit ugly)

Eh... it might raise awareness of the FIESTA, but I doubt it will have any impact on FESTIVAS...

But, I doubt it... people don't really notice either car, unless they have had one, or someone they knew had one..
        Have had 6 Festys... and counting...

My Website:
        http://www.StanfordMotorSports.com

Car Domain:
        http://www.cardomain.com/id/Quaddawg
        My Garage Page:
        http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/vb...o=view&id=6724

Comment

Looks like a focus.
          youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

^^agreed...I don't like it
            "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
            89L Silver EFI auto
            91GL Green Auto DD
            There ain't no rest for the wicked
            until we close our eyes for good.
            I will sleep when I die!
            I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Well Fester.. that car is a FEISTA not a Festiva. I think it looks more like an Aspire / Focus combo. Maw Bad
              88' Ford Festiva
              97' Chevy Silverado Z71
              94' Chevy S-10

Comment

^^ummm...the story says...on U.S. soil, 2009
                "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                89L Silver EFI auto
                91GL Green Auto DD
                There ain't no rest for the wicked
                until we close our eyes for good.
                I will sleep when I die!
                I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

looks like an update to the focus, yawn. now if it got 80mpg you would have my attention.

its funny to me they want to keep all the cars secret when they all look so much alike anymore anyway. :roll:
                  "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." -Mohandas Gandhi

Comment

I know "Fiesta"... but I think this and the new crop of small economy cars will effect what people think of our "disposable" cars
                    4-spd 1989 Festiva - carburated baby!

Comment

I think the legend of the festiva will remain small. Known only to those who own them. The lack of respect by the masses will be the prevailing opinion..... more for me!
                      youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

i cant wait to see them on the rood. might have to take a test drive when they come out, me and my friends wear wondering why if they get about 35-40 mpg in the earl 90s now that gas is about 2.89 a gallon when they bring them back cheaper and better then a hybrid any day
                        i love my lil red wagon

Comment

theres one parked on every block in europe. theyve had a ford fiesta there for a long time. there most recent body style looks alot like a focus.
                          89SX funtop! Fully loaded!
                          RIP 90LX

Comment

looks too much like a toyota yaris

Comment

The new Fiesta thats coming to the states is based of the new Mazda2 which is available in Japan (so it really is like the new festiva). I also heard that the Mazda2 w/ the 1.3l gets 60 mpg. This car has my attention.

Comment

Working...
                              X