Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope your kidding, mitsubishi is right above volkswagen and right below ford/gm

Comment

Originally posted by DuritzCrows17
      I hope your kidding, mitsubishi is right above volkswagen and right below ford/gm
      No, No kidding!

I got my info from the above listed URL, specifically:
      After Lexus, Honda and Toyota, the brands rounding out the top ten for reliability were Mitsubishi, Subaru, Acura, Scion, Mercury, Mazda and Suzuki. The ten lowest-rated brands were Audi, Infiniti, Saturn, Lincoln, Jaguar, Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen, Land Rover, Hummer and Porsche.
      where are you getting your info?
      Links please!
      Or is this "seat of the pants" judgement?
      '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
      '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
      '92 Aqua parts Car
      '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
      '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
      Your holy ghost will not save you.
      Your God plutonium will not save you.
      In fact...
      ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

CHILL OUT! its called real world experience and personal opinion, I havent had any good experience with them along with my family and friends, its not a big deal, don't lose sleep over this.

Comment

Originally posted by DuritzCrows17
          CHILL OUT! its called real world experience and personal opinion, I havent had any good experience with them along with my family and friends, its not a big deal, don't lose sleep over this.
          :lol:
          Hey, I'm so chilled they use me to make liquid helium!

Just that I love to see people make broad statements based on "real world experience" aka opinion!
          No facts, no numbers, no references just more unsubstantiated opinion.
          So how does your "experience" stack-up against the owners of 810,000 vehicles in the Consumer Report study?
          I'm betting you can't tick off 100 instances.
          So based on this you can say "mitsubishi is right above volkswagen and right below ford/gm". So how many VW's, Fords, and GM vehicles have you had "real world experience with"?

Hey, no sleep lost here, I work for the government, I can sleep all day, if I need to!

My only issue is that you seem to confuse your opinion with fact!
          The fact is Mitsubishi vehicles are not the best quality vehicle but far from the worst.
          Your opinion is they are "right above volkswagen and right below ford/gm"

Please note the difference!
          '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
          '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
          '92 Aqua parts Car
          '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
          '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
          Your holy ghost will not save you.
          Your God plutonium will not save you.
          In fact...
          ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

My opinions arn't fact but neither are the things you posted up, theres no way Mercedez-benz is in the bottom 10, I don't care how many studies have been done, I am not a fan of mercedez at all but as far as reliability goes they better than mercury and suburu, I agree with alot of those though.

Comment

^^EASY! This isn't the place.
              Brian
              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
              :fish:

Comment

Yeah I am sorry I am not trying to argue I respect PU241 and I apolagize for getting roudy, all that matters is that we drive the single most reliable car on the planet so nothing else matters.

Comment

umm, not to flame this potential flame war, but i'm a mechanic by trade and the # of MB (and BMW) that come through our shop is staggering!!! the reason they, and BMW are SOO unreliable is because they shoved 10#s of *&#@ in a 5# bag. as of 2005, the sl500 had over 60 onboard computers/processors and the BMW 740i had over 70!!!

too much crap to go wrong. there's a reason why our cars are so reliable..... there's no CRAP!!
                  Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                  94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Working...
                  X