Front Passenger Window Tilts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front Passenger Window Tilts

It seems to be in the channel really well.

Both bolts holding the window are tight.

However, you can rock the window. Like push the front down and the back comes up.

Any clue?
    www.dantheoilman.com
    AMSOIL dealer and window tinter.
    Trust me folks, you need www.auto-rx.com
    Go ahead and ask me why

yeah mine has the same problem, my best guess would be that the channel has bent a little over time, allowing just enough room to tilt. i'm gonna try to bend mine to see if it fixes the problem.
    Jesus is on my dashboard, But the Devil is under my hood
    1988 ford festiva...in limbo, apartments suck
    1995 Ford Aspire...in limbo, wow i need a garage
    2002 vw jetta wagon 2.0L, neuspeed p-flow 1994 Mercury cougar xr-7 v8, lowered, 18's

Comment

my 1991 does the same thing. in the past postings it sounds like it is a problem that will not go away.

Comment

Same, I have to guide my passenger side window all the way up it has gotten so bad... If anyone finds the culprit please let us know. I couldn't figure it out, but then again I looked once for a about a minute... I guess it really doesn't/hasn't bothered me enough to really look into.. -Kyle
        Cosmic Blue 2008 Mazdaspeed 3 - Mostly Stock...

White 1990 Ford Festiva - B6 SOHC powered 50 shot = 14.5 @ 94 mph Gone but not forgotten

Proud member of Chicken Mechanix Racing

Comment

Window

Have you tried taking the door apart then putting it back together?Sometimes if the screws aren't tight enough it will do that.I had a different car that did that.
          BTW,I have a Ford Festiva '89,it has some things wrong with it:The horn
          doesn't work,the ignition seems like it doesn't go off all the way,when I turn left or right I hear a weird rumbling sound underneath the car,and the engine is kinda loud,is it supposed to be like that?
          Help!
          Thanx,
          N.Y.
          P.S. Also the windshield washer reservoir is disconnected at the bottom,there is no cap or whatever.How do I fix these things?
          Hello Festiva people!

Comment

Working...
          X