Body panels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body panels

Hey guys i was wondering if anyone knew where to buy fenders and a hood ive got my engine and car running great and handling but previous owner had a run in with something lol so im tryimg to find a new fender and possibly a new hood for i can paint junk yards where i live don't have any festivas tryimg to get get them on a budgetish thanks guys or gals

You can't really get them new anymore unless you run into a miracle. You can buy used Panels from people or wait til one hits the Junk Yard. Where are you located?
    "The White Turd" 1993 Festiva 144k miles. (Winner of FOTM November 2016)
    sigpic
    "The Rusty Banana" 1990 Yellow 5 Speed Mud Festiva (Lifted with 27" BKT Tractor Tires)(Winner of "Best Beater Award" - Madness 12 - 2018)

"Papa Smurf" 1992 Blue 5 Speed Shell
    "Cracker?" (name pending) 1992 White Auto Shell (Future BP Swap)
    "Green Car..." Scrap Car that Runs?!?
    "Red Car..." Complete Scrap Car

"El Flama Blanca" 1993 Festiva 104k miles. (Lil Brothers Car)
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzM...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

North Carolina not many used festivas here one i really need is a driver's side fender has about a 6 in or more rip in it

Comment

I have a festiva parts car,I am in Ohio

Comment

Try posting a request in the FOR SALE/ WANTED forum on this site?
          Original owner of silver grey carburetted 1989 Festiva. 105k km as of June 2006. 140k km as of June 2021.

Comment

It's probably fixable. Why don't you post a few pictures of the damage?
            '88 Festiva LX 5 speed, A/C, Carb, restored $$$ body paint, badly wrecked @ 200k.
            '93 Festiva L, 5 speed, Aqua, bought from the original owner,.Zero rust but very nasty otherwise. Awaits the B6T.
            '91 Festiva L, 5 speed, bought to drive while putting the B6T in the '93. now B6ME powered.

Comment

Sorry about the delay i work third shift lol migth be fixable im thinking of wide body the festiva alittile but haven't decided yet want to keep it looking like a festiva but modification it alittile bit
              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 3 photos.
              Last edited by Justinp1990; 09-30-2019, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Well, it could be made driveable. Fender is not difficult to remove. Beat it into reasonable shape with a mallet. Pop rivent sheet metal over the hole. Paint white, an easy colour to find.
                Last edited by WmWatt; 09-30-2019, 07:17 AM.
                Original owner of silver grey carburetted 1989 Festiva. 105k km as of June 2006. 140k km as of June 2021.

Comment

Yeah its drivable i drive to work everyday it don't rub or anything i haven't thought of the poprivet thanks

Comment

Did a google search for festiva fenders

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Comment

Not bad price there really small compared to a full size car, but I checked and shipping to NEO is about 191.xx that's crazy. But if you don't have an alternative, nice find appears they are new old stock possibly.

Comment

Oh, wow. Thats a lot for shipping!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by romeojett View Post
                          Not bad price there really small compared to a full size car, but I checked and shipping to NEO is about 191.xx that's crazy. But if you don't have an alternative, nice find appears they are new old stock possibly.
                          I would imagine shipping to North Carolina would be much less than $191. Fed Ex Ground or UPS will rate it as oversize but I guarantee the $191 is way high. If you contact National Auto Parts and give them your location they should be able to give you a shipping Quote. I am sure they get one hell of a discount on shipping and yes i understand you are paying the shipping. I am sure they worked out a nice discount for their customers.
                          '88 Festiva LX 5 speed, A/C, Carb, restored $$$ body paint, badly wrecked @ 200k.
                          '93 Festiva L, 5 speed, Aqua, bought from the original owner,.Zero rust but very nasty otherwise. Awaits the B6T.
                          '91 Festiva L, 5 speed, bought to drive while putting the B6T in the '93. now B6ME powered.

Comment

Working...
                          X