Heater blower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heater blower

My 1991 festiva blower dont come on turn by swtich does anyone have a wireing diagram i think its not geting power to it or relay locations ?

Most times the brushes inside the motor are worn. Crawl under the drivers side dash. The motor is behind the storage tray/pocket. Tap on it with the switch turned on. If it starts working. Time for a new motor. Until I can replace the motor I keep a long screwdriver handy to tap on the motor with.

Comment

Kool thanks ill try that in the morning

Comment

I got mine going again with a set of window motor brushes from a 91 f150. Also when testing make sure the switch is on high the resistor that controls the speed can burn out then the fan will only work on high.

Comment

I tried the screw driver bump im not sure if its. Geting power does anyone know a wireing diagram or anything for i can wire something to see brushes or new motor ?
          Last edited by Justinp1990; 10-18-2019, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Haynes manual pg 12-38 1988-89 heating and aircoditioning wiring diagram
            pg 12-39 1990-93
            pg 12-40 1194 and later

You could try a search of this site or of the Internet.
            Wiring dagrams have been posted here over the years.
            Original owner of silver grey carburetted 1989 Festiva. 105k km as of June 2006. 140k km as of June 2021.

Comment

Thank u i appreciate

Comment

Working...
              X