1990 Festiva proportioning valve?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990 Festiva proportioning valve?

Hey guys Well... back with another part question... where can I get proportioning valve replacement of some sort for it? Or a universal one? Thanks in advance

Try the for sale and wanted forum on the home page here. I usually call local parts retailers and if I can't find a part I then search the Internet, eg. "proportioning valve for 1990 Festiva".In fact I do both to find the lowest price including shipping.
    Original owner of silver grey carburetted 1989 Festiva. 105k km as of June 2006. 140k km as of June 2021.

Comment

Originally posted by WmWatt View Post
      Try the for sale and wanted forum on the home page here. I usually call local parts retailers and if I can't find a part I then search the Internet, eg. "proportioning valve for 1990 Festiva".In fact I do both to find the lowest price including shipping.
      Thank you I found one!

Comment

Those have been out of stock for some time. Green Sales web site says they have one in stock right now but I would be surprised if they really do. You might contact them to get a price if they do. If they really do have one, it will probably be pricey. Someone on here may have a used one. I took one of a car at a junk yard last year to replace the one on a friends Festiva. The OEM part number is E8BZ-2B257-A
        Last edited by 1990new; 08-12-2020, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X