Brake Rotor Replacement You Tube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brake Rotor Replacement You Tube

This is a good video which show you how the brake rotors on the Festiva are disassemble and reassembled. Some short cuts were show as they did not always have the proper tools.
    It is a great instruction video with great camera work and comments.
    Please enjoy this in depth walk through on how to Install both New Rotors and New Brake Pads on your Ford Festiva. This will be Similar to all year Festivas...

I watched the start of it,by 5 minutes in I knew it was 10 times more work than how I do them.I did a write up once step by step with necessary tools but have no idea how to find it to link it here. Anyway I've had 7 of these little cars which means, I've done 14 pairs of these wheel bearings with a slide hammer and a piece of all thread rod with knuckles still on the car.
    30 + Vehicle projects right now.7 Festiva/Mazda 10 GM IDK how many others,hope that helps explain all the stupid questions/shortcuts/interchanges etc. trying to liquidate so I concentrate on the good ones. Goal finish 1 amonth using as much stuff as I already have accumulated.

Comment

Working...
    X