Rockauto Belts None fit my factory air AC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockauto Belts None fit my factory air AC

Be careful ordering belts for your Factory installed AC from Rockauto. It appears that none that they show for factory air without power steering fit my Festiva.
    They need to be 37 inches long. I wish they would always list the length of the belts The Dayco 17370 (which is 37 inches long) will fit but it is not listed when you search for it using your Festiva.

I ordered a couple that they show as fitting. When they arrived they were not event the ones described in the listing that I ordered. I tried to return them but they would not pay for return shipping saying the parts cost less than the return shipping.

In that case I'd persist in asking for a refund and they can let you keep the parts if they want. It's their mistake and that should not cost you.

I once bought a front axle and the supplier (not Rockauto) sent me the one for the automatic transmission. They had the same axle listed for the Festiva for automatic and manual. I had a heck of a time getting them to take it back and refund my money but they eventually did. Good luck.
    Original owner of silver grey carburetted 1989 Festiva. 105k km as of June 2006. 140k km as of June 2021.

Comment

Originally posted by WmWatt View Post
      In that case I'd persist in asking for a refund and they can let you keep the parts if they want. It's their mistake and that should not cost you.

I once bought a front axle and the supplier (not Rockauto) sent me the one for the automatic transmission. They had the same axle listed for the Festiva for automatic and manual. I had a heck of a time getting them to take it back and refund my money but they eventually did. Good luck.
      I fought with them before about listing the manual transmission rear support as fitting the automatic transmission and got nowhere.
      In this case I paid almost $12 including taxes and shipping for two belts that were supposed to fit my AC but they are an inch too short.
      The belts they sent me were not the ones they listed but they were the same length as the one listed. They just will not admit to making a mistake.
      If anyone needs one or both of these new 36 inch belts, let me know and we can make arrangements for me sending them to you.

Comment

Working...
      X