Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any thoughts on different brands of Cooling Fan Switch aka Radiator Temp Sending Unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any thoughts on different brands of Cooling Fan Switch aka Radiator Temp Sending Unit

My 93 cooling fan switch has developed a new feature...it ROTATES separately from the body of the switch. Pretty sure it's not supposed to do that...plus it's causing an intermittent fan failure (which turns the fan on before it's warm enough).

So my question is this...does anyone have any brand experience / preferences with these switches / sending units? Any poor experiences or ones to avoid?

RockAuto offers Facet, WVE, Standard, and Four Seasons. O'Reilly's offers Import Direct. Napa offers Echlin. Amazon & Autozone offer ones already mentioned... so I reckon those are the choices.

I'm leaning towards the Four Seasons, simply out of name recognition...but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask the folks who're more knowledgeable than I. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance folks :-)
    I am currently Festivaless. I am without Festiva. Non-Festiva. I'm UnFestiva'ed. Living post-Festiva. Ex-Festiva Life. Hashtag sad :'-(

PS - Please send very low-dollar offers. Currently looking to buy, but will have to empty the couch cushions to do so. Hashtag sad, again.

These are very simple devices so I would go with the least expensive one I could find.
    Last edited by 1990new; 06-12-2022, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Fair enough... sincere thanks (again) for your help!! :-)
      I am currently Festivaless. I am without Festiva. Non-Festiva. I'm UnFestiva'ed. Living post-Festiva. Ex-Festiva Life. Hashtag sad :'-(

PS - Please send very low-dollar offers. Currently looking to buy, but will have to empty the couch cushions to do so. Hashtag sad, again.

Comment

Working...
      X