Wire schematic 91mazda323 and 92Festiva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wire schematic 91mazda323 and 92Festiva

Hi ! wondering if anybody put there has a copy of the above wire schematics ?
    Still trying to figure out getting the B6 to run in the Festiva?

Tks
    Aspires and Sways all around, Miata B6 installed, KYB G2Rs just installed in front. Wish for coil overs someday.

read the howto on it..just do a search and then buy both cars manuals for the wiring diagrams. you'll probably need the manual later on when you go to work on the b6 anyway.
    Jesus is on my dashboard, But the Devil is under my hood
    1988 ford festiva...in limbo, apartments suck
    1995 Ford Aspire...in limbo, wow i need a garage
    2002 vw jetta wagon 2.0L, neuspeed p-flow 1994 Mercury cougar xr-7 v8, lowered, 18's

Comment

Biff - go to www.323performance.com and www.clubprotege.com and search there for what you are looking for. I found plenty of wiring info on the TPS and IAC there for the B6.

Still having the loping idle problem when warm (using BP throttle body). Haven't played with ECU or IAC yet, tho.
      jeff

Comment

tks for the help , I finally got this engine to run like a top ....
        It turned out to be the TPS , adjusted it and it made all the difference.
        Turns out the modified , auto trans throttle body I made into a manual TB works like a charm , all for a 3/4" length of shaft welded to the end of the auto TB shaft , 8)
        Aspires and Sways all around, Miata B6 installed, KYB G2Rs just installed in front. Wish for coil overs someday.

Comment

Working...
        X