throttle body on 88 and 89 ford festiva l and lx and plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• throttle body on 88 and 89 ford festiva l and lx and plus

wut are these two parts name cause i forgot havent done this since i replace it on my other ford festiva ???? the one where the hose is broken!!!! this happenes alot on 86 87 88 89 ford festiva carbed

if i'm right isn't it a Switch Ported Vacuum

I'm in the dark on this one. Could you try shining some light on the situation?
    Not enough exposure in the photo on my computer to make out what you're asking about.
    In my limited experience with digital cameras they will take photos indoors without the flash
    provided there is enough light from a lamp or something. I'll check back later.
    I could compare to the Haynes manual and to the spare carb I have in my workshop.
    Original owner of silver grey carburetted 1989 Festiva. 105k km as of June 2006. 140k km as of June 2021.

Comment

Re: throttle body on 88 and 89 ford festiva l and lx and plu

Originally posted by 88festiva1.3l
      wut are these two parts name cause i forgot havent done this since i replace it on my other ford festiva ???? the one where the hose is broken!!!! this happenes alot on 86 87 88 89 ford festiva carbed
      if i'm right isn't it a Switch Ported Vacuum
      OK, first, it's spelled 'what', not 'wut'. Personally, I find ghetto spelling to be rather annoying, and indicative of laziness. However, there are no rules against it, but I find it distasteful.

Second, there's a thing called a period, please use it.

Lastly, you are correct, they are Ported Vacuum Switches. And the Festiva did not debut till late 1987 as a 1988 model, so I'm not sure from what you created a 1986?
      Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
      Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

i have a 86 on one of my blue ones and its an 88

Comment

Comment

where can i buy the correct ones like this ?????

Comment

Working...
            X