• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Felpro head gasket part number for 88-93 Festiva

new gasket setup

Felpro Cylinder Head Gasket

Part#: FPHS9555B

I have a serious question. Is English your first language? If not, it would definately explain a few things. Seriously, I had little to no idea what this post was supposed to be about. Remeber that message about the period, well, the same goes for commas and all other punctuation. Please use them, and use them properly.

Your post subject line should read something like this;

"Felpro head gasket part number for 88-93 Festiva"

This helps a great deal with the search function.

Please correct the subject line, or I will if you cannot. Thanks.
    Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
    Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

I agree with FB71. This is a forum, not a text-messaging session (I am referring to some of your other posts, as well.)

Also, please fix your profile, and add your location.

Thank You,

Scott
      Famous Last Words: "How hard can it be?"

Comment

Originally posted by FB71
        I have a serious question. Is English your first language? If not, it would definately explain a few things. Seriously, I had little to no idea what this post was supposed to be about. Remeber that message about the period, well, the same goes for commas and all other punctuation. Please use them, and use them properly.

Your post subject line should read something like this;

"Felpro head gasket part number for 88-93 Festiva"

This helps a great deal with the search function.

Please correct the subject line, or I will if you cannot. Thanks.
        umm noo i like hit the wrong keys sometimes......

Comment

Try to be patient with us older guys who spent so much time in elementary school being force fed the rules of english grammar and puntuation that we rely on them to communicate and comprehend precisely. And when they thought we had enough of that they started us on math.
          Original owner of silver grey carburetted 1989 Festiva. 105k km as of June 2006. 140k km as of June 2021.

Comment

ty wmwatt i might have spelling issues but no one perfect and dont think u r so just letting u know this

Comment

Originally posted by 88festiva1.3l
              ty wmwatt i might have spelling issues but no one perfect and dont think u r so just letting u know this
              i can understand wmwatt's spelling 10 times easier then your spelling

so your right that no ones perfect, i know i make a few mistakes here and there, but it's really annoying when you use short-form spelling

u no wat i mean??

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
              1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
              2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

I do not understand the purpose of this topic regarding the head gasket number to begin with. The information is available through many online searches and your local auto parts store. It is not as if it is a hard item to find or purchase.
                1991 L 408,000 miles+ w/NEW B3 longblock!!
                2008 Nissan Versa S HB

Comment

[quote="Damkid"]
                  i can understand wmwatt's spelling 10 times easier then your spelling

so your right that no ones perfect, i know i make a few mistakes here and there, but it's really annoying when you use short-form spelling

u no wat i mean??

I dunno wat u mean meynnnnn.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

Please run your posts thru a translator program and set it to English. Then the rest of us will know what the heck you are saying, thanks.

Also do a google seach on English as a second language. They can help you thru this time of need.

BP Festiva http://www.cardomain.com/ride/723319 - SOLD
                    BPT Festiva www.cardomain.com/ride/2260009 - SOLD
                    BPT GTX www.cardomain.com/ride/2436495 - SOLD
                    New GTX - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3294846/ - SOLD

Comment

Working...
                    X