is there a light in...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there a light in...

the selector for where you want the heat (floor, windshild ect...) it has no light comming out of it, i dont even know if there is a light behind it. is there? ops:

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

there's supposed to be a backlight

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

There are lights in it. They also run off the dimmer switch like the dash lights. I don't remember how many lamps it has. I don't know what fuse it is on but you might check that before pulling the climate controller out to change lamps just cause it's easier.

Comment

the othe ones are lit but the top one is not, and i cant see any light so i thought maby there was no light. ill go check it out

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
        1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

3 bulbs i believe. my new one had the same problem. then my sister was banging on the dash trying to stop a rattle (still cant find it) and they came back on! then for about a week i had to hit the dash every time i turned the lights on, but now they work fine every time.
          89 L, hopefully returning from the dead soon with a little more power... :twisted:
          http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...77-my-89-build
          92 integra, daily driver, broke a clutch disc, sold
          New dd, 02 Nissan sentra, 1.8 5 spd

Comment

Working...
          X