which wires?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which wires?

i need to know what wires to tap in to for my push botton ignition. what colors are they? i have my colom apart and can see the wires but dont know wich ones to splice in to.

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

i ran might right to the starter solinoid. (from one post, to button, to the ohter post.) although u had to turn the key to the on position the hit the button. i love it.
    blue flake 89L shaved hatch, Lowered, BP swap in progress, bobtail bumper, 5spd tranny, acura 5 spoke 15" wheels and fiberglass dash

Comment

ill bust out the volt meter and try and work it out...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
      1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

it is the black wire with red stripe that engages the starter. i also hooked up a master kill switch to turn off the batt. it all looks good

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

Working...
        X