hla swap out attn: slim JIM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hla swap out attn: slim JIM

hey I have a 93 head on my 88 and the freakin hla's click worse then an amish pirade can i swap my solid rockers in and throw the hla's through the window at a ford dealer? will it hurt any thing? sorry about the attitude guys but i am a little high strung right now... My aspire is freakin totaled.... head on with a guard rail at 55... turns one car to junk pretty quick....

you need (should use) the solid lifter cam to run the solid rockers. the temper of the lobes is different between the two. You ok? wreckin' the assfire sucks! although, now you have a great parts car for an Aspire brake swap...
    Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
    Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

I hurt like hell dude but now real (bad) injuries. well crap the only cam I have for the carb is eaten all the hell from when it seized in the head cause my dip stick stoped working LOL ;-)

Comment

Auto-rx fixed my HLA until winter hit. I guess two treatments didn't clean them well enough for the o-rings had died.

So I dropped the $80 and replaced them all. I guess in retrospect I could have found the one or two that were bad and replaced only those.
        www.dantheoilman.com
        AMSOIL dealer and window tinter.
        Trust me folks, you need www.auto-rx.com
        Go ahead and ask me why

Comment

well can't you buy an oring kit for it and just re ring it? I can't do crap right now thunder storm and my bike and mazda engine are occupying my garage... ARGH this week has been enough to drive me from this cursied state! LOL

Comment

Depends on if it's just the external o-rings that are bad or if it's something internal causing problems.

Or a passage way somewhere.
            www.dantheoilman.com
            AMSOIL dealer and window tinter.
            Trust me folks, you need www.auto-rx.com
            Go ahead and ask me why

Comment

Working...
            X