Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

oil in air tube, air box, TB, every where....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oil in air tube, air box, TB, every where....

the whole intake box to injectors is coated with an abnormal amount of oil... where is it comming from the pcv or that little nice tube comming out of the top of the valve cover??

Most likely both because of excessive blow-by.

Dude, I'm telling you, auto-rx.

It might not solve the problem, but it will definetly reduce the problem.

Change your PCV valve too.
    www.dantheoilman.com
    AMSOIL dealer and window tinter.
    Trust me folks, you need www.auto-rx.com
    Go ahead and ask me why

Comment

LOL I know dan and I knew u were going to reply lol I am going to buy some when get the car to keep some of the oil in the engine... I just doing want to waste the money if it keeps spitting it every where. I am going to fab up and oil cooler/catch can to see if i can get the oil befor it dissapears into ablivian. I am going to go back to solid lifters here prolly tomm. But i am finally at a point to where i would add rx to my oil.... it wouldn't have done much to add it b4 the 4th b/c the car wasn't being driven oil scrubs do nuthing with the engine off and sitting. My aspire is wrecked and smashed like a tin can so I have to get the festy right for work.. Right now i stole an 89 auto off of my mom to drive for work, but after being in that accident I am nervous about being in a car that was the worse accident I have ever been in, and I am seeing "ghost" cars that aren't there in my blind spots when i check them, and have no wish to get to 65 for my highway drive... I am skidish about being in a car right now.... the shitty part is i drive past where i wrecked every night and can see the plastic remains of my aspire...

Comment

Working...
      X