Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Help with the carb vacuum hoses??

Hi Friends.

I have also a problem setup for my carb after a cleanup. I really need the carb vacuum hoses diagram. Your diagram will really give me great help. Could you please send me also this diagram? Thanks in advance.

Here is my e-mail address : rvkone@free.fr

Rvk

Comment

Try some searches of this forum. People have posted photos and text on this before.
      Original owner of silver grey carburetted 1989 Festiva. 105k km as of June 2006.

Comment

back from the dead !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 oh noes
        05 focus zx3 5spd 180k 2.5 inch mbrp exhaust , steeda sri and ford racing dynamic suspension

Comment

i severly need a vacumee diagram also for my 88 carb please here is my email frankm201@yahoo.com
          Frankie

fully custom 88 festy (project doomsday) Febuary in 2012 calander
          Blockspire: ken block replica aspire
          AdvancedDynamix: "If you put the same kind of effort into your engine that you put into the rest of the car, well... it'll be epic". thanks man

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.p...00000110128487

Comment

anyone in need of sensors or parts i have used ones for the 88 firewall solinoids i just ripped one off and ook pics also got the carb and heating element hard to find in descent shape
            and i havee a 88 myself and 3 used carbs 1 bad choke 2 works but needs adjustment and 3rd one is on my car same issue adjustment needs carb kit
            FORD BUILT TOUGH SINCE 1987-1993 FORD FESTIVA LX

Comment

I need vacuum diagram too. kitend@gmail.com

thanks
              Slacker Sam

Comment

Working...
              X