rear suspension??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear suspension??

can someone help me, i need a little more lift in the rear and need a little more weight capacity one person stands on the back and the car near bout hits the ground, is there any specific shock or spring that can help with this?
    ***THE VWCHOPPERMAN***

(2)90 festivas
    66 VW Bus - 66 VW Beetle
    1979 Yamaha XS 650 chopper

aspire rear springs will fit perfectly and give you what you are asking.

Comment

where can i get these at?
      ***THE VWCHOPPERMAN***

(2)90 festivas
      66 VW Bus - 66 VW Beetle

Comment

post in the for sale section of this site. lots of people have those springs. i have a set myself but i may need them so i cant offer them up for sale.

Comment

will do if something changes let me know if you want to part with them, what year aspire will i look for to pull parts off of my stiva is a 90 model? also what about using an aspire wheel to give me a 13 inch tire that may give me a little lift, see i go a trailer hitch and it just sits way to low
          ***THE VWCHOPPERMAN***

(2)90 festivas
          66 VW Bus - 66 VW Beetle

Comment

hitch for a festiva??? where does it bolt up? i want one to pull a 6 foot 4 wheeler trailer around but didnt think a b3 festy could handle
            90 L FI..second B3
            90 L Parts car
            Jay

Comment

me and a buddy custom made it it's awsome because the car sat to low we had to make an extension to lift it up 6 inches the extenstion is removable and the receiver to the hitch is tucked under so you don't walk into it like some, i used it to transport my sons 4 wheeler and we have go karts, just gotta watch the tongue weight, one trick is when you wire up for your lights there is a converter you need because the festiva has and extra light for a blinker they drove me nuts til i figured that out, if you want send me your e-mail and i'll send you pics of my hitch to help you with ideas.
              ***THE VWCHOPPERMAN***

(2)90 festivas
              66 VW Bus - 66 VW Beetle

Comment

Working...
              X