Ventilation fan and knob, etc...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ventilation fan and knob, etc...

Simple problem, not really a rush right now since it doesn't have a\c and winter isn't here for another couple months... Anyway, the vents blew very good a few weeks ago, then I installed a cd player, installed a new windshield, and uhhh... That's about it. Then I came to use it and it doesn't do anything. It's dead, and I think I narrowed it down: cd player hasta do with it. I am so smart, I am so smart, S-M-R-T! (simpsons). Does anyone know how to get the power back up and running on that thing. cause I'm in Ottawa, and uhhh, it gets cold... Very very cold...
    I'm here to learn... Teach me

I don't think it's the CD player.

You could try wacking the blower motor with a hammer. It worked for me on several occasions

Not to dissapoint you, but you will not get any heat out of the dash vents this winter, only the floor and defrost.
    I will NOT drive a minivan

Comment

hey, mine did the same thing. A couple days after I swapped the engine the blower just stopped working. Then a couple days after that it started working again and hasn't had a problem since.

Thar be demons in them wires.
      OX SMASH!!

Comment

a. i dont look forward to cold weather and b. i still want *a little* heat, if anything to keep my legs warm :lol:

It's weird how it just quit on me like that one random day, after I installed the cd player. Must've been a coincident. I'll try knocking the fan, I used to hafta do that with my sunbird. Kept a hammer under the seat.
        I'm here to learn... Teach me

Comment

Working...
        X