This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLACKESTSHEEP View Post
    hi...the links you posted above are dead..is there any way you can fix, or renew them..?..im looking for a 1989 ford festiva Haynes repair manual...thanks ty1
    Go get one at the McParts store or order it on Amazon.
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

ok, thanks, i'll look there

Comment

Any chance we can get the links fixed? I'm sure they're super helpful for us newbies

Comment

i took TominMO' s advice..and i bought a 'haynes' manual off half.com...it was only 6 bucks for a used copy..the copy was in good condition, and looked new to me..you can also spend more, and get a nicer one if you want..they had plenty of copies..the shipping was cheap, a few dollars...i think you have to be an ebay member first..(i am)..its free..........so maybe try there good luck

Comment

Looks like I'll never learn the proper way to clean my engine bay... Just gonna keep using the pressure washer and Simple Green®
            A mechanic knows how; A technician knows why.

Wrecked. Repairs in Progress"Frankie" 1957 Chevrolet 3100, NA 2bbl 283cuin, Muncy Granny 4sp, 3.90 Open Diff @ ~95K miles

Wrecked. Repairs in Progress"Alice" 1991 Ford Festiva L, NA EFI B3, 5sp @150k miles

Reassembling"Aurora" 1991 Ford Festiva L, NA EFI B3, 5sp @240k miles

FB Festiva page: Jared Bennett
            Instagram: jaredbear82

Comment

Will an aspire transmission work on a festiva?

Comment

Working...
              X