Question...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question...........

Can anyone name this connector on my B3 (sorry for the fuzzness camera was dying) it's at the moment resting on the engine mounting bracket just above the belts and looks like it go back towards the fel injection stuff thanks for the help in advance

Is that 3 or 4 wires coming out of it?
    -Caleb
    Originally posted by cracked.com on the M203 w/ M433 HEDP
    So, for about the same price as a fully-loaded 1993 Ford Festiva, you could also wield the power to obliterate a small village in the blink of an eye.

Comment

Your's is fuel injected?
      ---------------------------------------------------
      The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
      ---------------------------------------------------
      BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

^^ As far as I know, he has an Aspire, so I would think it would be FI.

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
        1989 L - 247K miles Slick
        1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
        Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

Yea its a Aspire and it has 2 wires coming into the connector a orange/black one and a orange wire yes its fuel injected also it was never hooked up before i took the motor out
          Last edited by fillmorr; 08-16-2009, 08:28 PM.

Comment

If you can give me more info on your car, I can look up a wiring diagram for you.

Year, Model (Aspire duh), trim, what type of transmission, etc...
            -Caleb
            So, for about the same price as a fully-loaded 1993 Ford Festiva, you could also wield the power to obliterate a small village in the blink of an eye.

Comment

1994 Automatic, 4-door plain jane model nothin special 1.3 b3 motor
              Last edited by fillmorr; 08-16-2009, 08:32 PM.

Comment

It looks like the connector for the EGR valve.
                http://www.cardomain.com/id/hawkdoc60

01 Chevy Impala 9C1 police package "Unnamed yet". 154K
                88 LX 5 speed "Silver PHOENIX" Currently being rebuilt inside and out. 400K
                88 L 4 speed "Cherry Bomb" saved from the car crusher just in time. 186K
                06 Ford F-150 Pickup Replacement for my 2001 Impala Cop Car that lunched its engine.

Comment

Thats connected i do know that wish i had a beter picture the connector im talking about is laying next too it the one i circled

Last edited by fillmorr; 08-16-2009, 09:06 PM.

Comment

If it is the yellow one, I'll have to look at me Aspire in the daylight to be able to tell you.
                    http://www.cardomain.com/id/hawkdoc60

01 Chevy Impala 9C1 police package "Unnamed yet". 154K
                    88 LX 5 speed "Silver PHOENIX" Currently being rebuilt inside and out. 400K
                    88 L 4 speed "Cherry Bomb" saved from the car crusher just in time. 186K
                    06 Ford F-150 Pickup Replacement for my 2001 Impala Cop Car that lunched its engine.

Comment

Is there anything that doesn't work on your car? Just trying to help narrow it down.
                      -Caleb

Comment

At the moment im in the process of tearing the car apart the motor is out i cant remember anything i do know of giving me issues the one time i drove it before i started the tear down it did hesitate while i was driving to about 30 but at the time it had no drive belt and there is other wiring that i have to replace for example the wires have been pulled off the oil an power steering senors that conector that im trying to figure out now has just been sitting there nothin has been hooked up to it i do know this because i have striped the entire car of it wiring for the new car

Comment

Working...
                        X