Aspire Gauges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aspire Gauges

I have the SE gauges in my '95 assfire. Well, had up till yesterday. Cruising along at a stately 55mph, the cluster started making a huge racket. It stopped if I dropped below 25mph, but anything above and it would wig out. The pitch raises and lowers with speed. I did an emergency swap back to my old gauges in a church parking lot, but this is no good! I want my tach back!

So... Anyone know if I can swap the innards from my regular cluster to the SE cluster? I haven't looked at it myself, as i've been busy with work, but I seriously want/need my tach

-=Whittey=-

Re: Aspire Gauges

Originally posted by Whittey
    I have the SE gauges in my '95 assfire. Well, had up till yesterday. Cruising along at a stately 55mph, the cluster started making a huge racket. It stopped if I dropped below 25mph, but anything above and it would wig out. The pitch raises and lowers with speed. I did an emergency swap back to my old gauges in a church parking lot, but this is no good! I want my tach back!

So... Anyone know if I can swap the innards from my regular cluster to the SE cluster? I haven't looked at it myself, as i've been busy with work, but I seriously want/need my tach

-=Whittey=-
    if it's just a matter of the speedometer you ought to be able to just out the speedometer assembly out of the good one and swap the faces... i think.

Comment

Yup take the cluster apart, the speedo/odo is a separate piece and I don't see how you wouldn't be able to swap them out. Just make sure to use some good moly grease on the one you use. It's alot easier on the aspires seeing that all of them have a trip meter. Oh and you won't have to swap faces the needle will pop off.. be careful.. and swap faces that way.
      91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

Working...
      X