intake cleaning for all who have valve knock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• intake cleaning for all who have valve knock

i have posted a link here for who who want to try what i have that works come check out this page

hey there we talk about anything from cars and computers to technology to anything informal if you see something you like feel free to ask we do tons of things on this you tube page and will be bringing more video soon. i work a lot and have very little time but i will try my hardest to post new videos. i have been in the works of updating kodi and my fire stick and how many people post a lot of fake stuff and ill be glad to post the real working stuff. I also show details on cars and have extensive info with all data so if you need something a diagram feel free to email and i will be glad to post back as soon as i can.
    FORD BUILT TOUGH SINCE 1987-1993 FORD FESTIVA LX

Thats also popular to do with seafoam.
    91GL BP/F3A with boost
    13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

its nice when u have your own setup like me

Comment

On the festiva I just pull a vacuum line of the firewall ( purge valve maybe ?? ) and stick the line in a bottle of seafoam. Its close and handy for reaching the throttle.
        sigpic
        The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
        https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
        Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

i use the booster box vacuum line

Comment

I've used both Seafoam and B-12. I like Seafoam but B-12 is WAY cheaper. I usually try to find a vacuum port close to the throttle body and I made this little setup to drop into the bottle and the ball valve allows you to meter the flow so you don't kill the engine.

We used to use a Wynn's 3 part system in one of the shops I worked at. It came with 3 bottles; you would use half of the first one with compressed air to wash down the intake tract. Then run the second bottle through using the siphon tube on a vacuum port. After that we'd finish up running the first bottle through the port. The 3rd bottle was added to the tank.

My "shadetree" version of this system is to use a can of carb cleaner to wash down the intake tract. Run a bottle of B-12 through the vacuum port, and then add a can of Seafoam to the tank
            If a hammer doesn't fix it you have an electrical problem

WWZD
            Zulu Ministries

Comment

well as u see mine drips then bublles in the line and wala let idle and wait when done disconnect and rev engine then its gona putt then smoke and then its cleared up goos as new did the festiva allready but yeah i do all my car as u saw we have a ranger as well and a gmc to the right they sit not drivin
              Last edited by 1988redfordfestiva; 02-28-2010, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Chemical delivery setups

I liked both of your fluid delivery setups. Wonder where to get the parts to make up one of my own. Maybe others would like to make up one of there own. How about both of you doing a write up with photos of your set ups and where you got the parts?
                I hate being Bi-Polar, it's awesome.

Comment

^^ You should be able to get the parts from and hardware store. It's nothing fancy, just a 1/4" tube, a 90* elbow, a ball valve, and a barb fitting. Mine just looks fancy because I used all stainless because I had alot of it available
                  If a hammer doesn't fix it you have an electrical problem

WWZD
                  Zulu Ministries

Comment

Working...
                  X