Just got a Festiva im stupid help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got a Festiva im stupid help

hey, so i am new to this, i just bought a 93 festiva 1.3 liter with 160000 miles on it for 200 bucks. I wanna do it up a little bit. But i just blew the water pump today and im going to redo the timing belt while I'm at it... But I've been having an overheating problem, there was no coolant at first so i refilled it and still it was overheating. So I'm assuming its the water pump.. also if anybody is from Connecticut and has a festiva let me know I'm also looking for a back hatch door because mine has a few big dents... and is the HID conversion kit any good?
    Last edited by mechanicaldj; 04-28-2010, 07:31 PM. Reason: fixing errors

Gets tough reading a post with no capital letters and no punctuation.

A water pump doesn't usually just "blow" and quit working. They usually start leaking first while continuing to pump water. If your coolant system was full and it's overheating, you have other problems.

Comment

welcome to the forum .. I leave here some links that might be of help ..

Post your Festiva or Aspire repair and maintenance issues. - USE THIS FORUM FOR ANY TECHNICAL RELATED POST (IE. How do I change my oil?, How to remove axle from tranny?, etc)

Post your Festiva or Aspire repair and maintenance issues. - USE THIS FORUM FOR ANY TECHNICAL RELATED POST (IE. How do I change my oil?, How to remove axle from tranny?, etc)
      if I write badly....thanks google translator

Comment

Uhh how is this news and support?
        Welcome to the site. Youll probably want to post this in the Repair Help section where it shouldve been posted to begin with. Youll get better results there. Also take a moment and add you lcation in your User CP. Thatll help as there may be some members near you that could help out if needed.
        Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
        - Unknown
        I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
        - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
        - Bumper Sticker

Comment

Working...
        X