95 WB Festiva Rocker Cover Gasket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 95 WB Festiva Rocker Cover Gasket

Hey I have B3 engine I think, still unsure how to check, its a 1.3 WB 1995 Festive in Aus. Anyway I can't fine the right gasket for the rocker cover anywhere. The ones they sell here in Aus are all to fat where the bolts go through. I have to modify it but it still doesn't make a nice seal. I end up having to slather gasket goo everywhere and it ain't pretty! Any ideas? I will post a pic of the old gasket and possible the new one soon (have to retension the head soon so I can take it off). I was thinking maybe I have an American rocker cover or something. Its anoying the hell outa me!
    Cheers
    Brian
    Fun and Festy!
    www.zappascomputers.com.au
    My Festy, My Girls Festy and My Hillman Minx

If you could post the name of the manufacturer perhaps someone here has the correct part number.

The one I have (Canadian Tire, saved the package) is McCord Gaskets (Made in Japan)
    Part# CV1153
    UPC (universal product code) 02960116942, H19803
    Applications: Mazda 4 1324CC, 1597CC, 1986-94 (also fits Festiva)
    Package also says AE Clevite Inc. - a member of the T&N group
    Original owner of silver grey carburetted 1989 Festiva. 105k km as of June 2006. 140k km as of June 2021.

Comment

The engine sizes should have been 1324cc-1597cc, ie 1324, 1597, and everything in between.
      Original owner of silver grey carburetted 1989 Festiva. 105k km as of June 2006. 140k km as of June 2021.

Comment

Working...
      X