92 Festi L Blower stopped working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 92 Festi L Blower stopped working

Hello - I had an instance a week back when, upon getting in and starting my festi, the fan blower would not work.

I checked the fuse block; all were ok. Later that afternoon, after I got on the highway, it suddenly started working again and has since. It was setting out in the hot sun on the day this happened.

This festi has the original dealer installed AC; just got that fixed and it works great. Wondered if their was was a module relay or something under the hood for the blower that had an issue that caused the blower not to work.

If anyone has experienced that or has any ideas, let me know.

Thanks!

most likely the fuse link that runs your lights also runs that fan once in a while i had that issue with my 88
    FORD BUILT TOUGH SINCE 1987-1993 FORD FESTIVA LX

Comment

It might be a worn ignition issue. Sometimes my wipers and fan won't work, and then I just turn the key a fraction and then they do.
      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
      09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Working...
      X