No announcement yet.

Can She be fixed??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unibody hit that hard,probably totalled.It's not like straightening a full framed vehicle.When they get twisted that much,almost every dimension of the shell ends up tweaked.Sorry for your loss.
    Go Fast !!,Take Chances !!

Comment

let us know if your gonna part it out
      91L 5 sp, 175k,a/c ,KYB gr2,Fms Lowering springs ,13" konig's ,09 tiburon seats, 7" Pyle in.dash,kicker ds400 all around,Kicker 400.2 powering 2 Kicker cvr 10", 30k hid's, hopeful to find a xr2 to swap b6t from....

2010 mazdaspeed3 stock... for now

Comment

Originally posted by redstiva View Post
        I guy who "stole" his mother's new car and took it for a test drive. The Festiva was parked two houses down from the 4 way stop. The numb nuts floored it and fishtailed the back end as he was turning left. Lost control, of course, hopped the curb clipped the front of a mazda pick up and then T-Boned the Festiva so hard that it moved it over ten feet from parking space in drive way to the middle of the yard. The only thing that stopped this genius was a tree in the yard. You would think after 20 feet of being out of control he would let off the gas and apply pressure to the brake pedal but no not this guy. Oh and best of all, he was excluded from his Mother's insurance no one paid to fix the Festiva or my brother-in-laws mazda.
        you need to sue the hell out these people or something!
        1990 Ford Festiva 196k Automatic (Gone) " It's a small car so you gotta drive it like your ticked off... Small cars need to be driven fast"
        :spam1:is delicious

Comment

Unfortunately, redstiva is gone my father in law wanted it gone and based on the feedback I received here I had to let her go. someone paid him a couple hundred to take it away...I shall light a candle and remember

Comment

Working...
          X