1991 Ford Festiva Service Manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1991 Ford Festiva Service Manual

Not sure if this is against the rules or not, but I've got an online copy of this in .pdf format that I'm hosting...available for free viewing/downloading if anyone needs it. It has helped me several times...a lot more detailed than a Haynes manual for sure. Here's the link:

http://www.slashnerd.com

thanks for the help man.
    1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
    1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
    1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
    19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
    1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Thanks, I can look at it now without going out to the garage and thumb through it.

Comment

Thanks! I have been looking for a service manual for quite some time.

Comment

Thanks, downloading....how similar are the 90 and 91's as far as this manual would be concerned?

Comment

Originally posted by billfrank85 View Post
            Not sure if this is against the rules or not, but I've got an online copy of this in .pdf format that I'm hosting...available for free viewing/downloading if anyone needs it. It has helped me several times...a lot more detailed than a Haynes manual for sure. Here's the link:

http://www.grinsider.com/1991-ford-f...ervice-manual/
            Newbie here....... was wondering if this pdf is still available for download, link above says page cannot be found. Thanks

Comment

Any 1990 to 1993 Festiva manual should be pretty accurate for all those model years, except for a few options not available in later years like power steering, etc.

Same with the carbed 1988 and '89 models. On the other hand, if you have the '89 automatic you need your specific shop manual for much of your electronics and engine work, since that year FI system was "weird." But most of the rest of any manual should work for most Festivas with those few exceptions.

If you are "into" Festivas like me, it's good to "collect" a few manuals to have on hand for repair, consultation and just plain old literary enjoyment.

Karl
              '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
              '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
              '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
              '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
              '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Originally posted by Safety Guy View Post
                Any 1990 to 1993 Festiva manual should be pretty accurate for all those model years, except for a few options not available in later years like power steering, etc.

Same with the carbed 1988 and '89 models. On the other hand, if you have the '89 automatic you need your specific shop manual for much of your electronics and engine work, since that year FI system was "weird." But most of the rest of any manual should work for most Festivas with those few exceptions.

If you are "into" Festivas like me, it's good to "collect" a few manuals to have on hand for repair, consultation and just plain old literary enjoyment.

Karl
                agree
                http://kiaprideclub.proboards.com/index.cgi

Comment

Does anybody have a more current link to a user manual? The linked one above has an error, and I'd love to be able to read one of the manuals...

1992 Festiva L

Comment

It's 10MB. Send me a PM with your logistics and I'll email it to you!
                    1988 Chevy Sprint Turbo 997cc

Comment

Originally posted by Aaronbrook37 View Post
                      It's 10MB. Send me a PM with your logistics and I'll email it to you!
                      Thanks muchly!

1992 Festiva L

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X