Car Shaking, Alignment off :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Shaking, Alignment off :(

So the other day I replaced my front struts with gr2s, and I attempted to do this without the use of spring compressors to no avail, so I did it properly after trying and potentially hurting my poor car. My tires were shot, but after the shocks being replaced was still driving good, however it was pulling a tad to the left. I replaced the tires with JY tires with good tread and now there is a massive shaking at highway speeds.Also it now pulls to the left a tad.
    any help ??
    91 red l-

Out of balance? Split radial? Walmart will balance wheels for $5 each. Or switch rears to front to test.
    -Donny
    -1992 Festiva GL
    B6D/E-series.
    -1991 GL
    BP/Broken E-Series. Working on G transmission.

-2011 Mazdaspeed3

Comment

You need a balance since you got new tires and if you already did it probably has a broken belt since they are jy tires

Comment

Swap the front tires. You maybe spinning them the wrong direction. You really need new tires.

Comment

yea i didnt balance them I just put them on so ill take er up to walmart then hopefully thatl take care of the shaking...any ideas on why my steering wheel pulls? i was thinking it may just need to be adjusted a bit, i had installed a diferent wheel at one time and i remember i had fooled with the positioning so perhaps the tires are just different in relation..ill see about the wheels though.
          91 red l-

Comment

All the things you're doing to your car and no room for an aspire swap?

0-60mph...6 seconds...

60-0mph...NEVER!
            -Donny
            -1992 Festiva GL
            B6D/E-series.
            -1991 GL
            BP/Broken E-Series. Working on G transmission.

-2011 Mazdaspeed3

Comment

Wish I had money for an aspire swap but BP swap is needed first, tired of burning oil.
              90 LX Auto with 120k miles

Comment

cant find the parts. been looking for quite some time
                91 red l-

Comment

I moved the rear wheels up to the front to temporarily resolve the situation and took it for a test spin, no more shaking and the wheel is straight.
                  91 red l-

Comment

Working...
                  X