electrical problems low beams dont work but high beams do? and more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• electrical problems low beams dont work but high beams do? and more

Okay just an update this isnt a Aspire but an 92 honda civic hatchback. It would go into gear but not move, well it was because the axle was not in the whole way. Now I ran into more issues, the low beams do not work but the high beams do, I check the fuse and used a test light and there is no power in it. I then checked the headlight/turn signal switch and it is giving power when on low beams. Also the brake lights, park lights, and dash lights do not work, but the turn signals do. I'm in a big jam and have no idea what to do to fix the problem, so I need help from the pros. Let me know what you guys think?

Ahh, crap, my friend just left too. Lol. I'll ask him, he had the same problem.
    Current cars:

1993 Ford Festiva 5-Speed - Festiclese III - Cousin of the Banhammer - "The Jalopnik Car"
    1984 Toyota Cressida - 2JZGE Swap, Turbocharged.
    2013 Mazda Mazda2 - Exhaust and Wheels (the daily)
    2002 Toyota Tundra - V6/Auto/2WD - The Tow Vehicle.

Comment

do you have an alarm installed?

Comment

I had the same problem with both of my neons. I, to this day, still couldnt figure it out. Thats something im not good at, is eletrical stuff when it comes to cars. Hope you figure it out!!

Comment

I would get a wiring diagram and see if theres a junction they all have in common or also a ground and start there

Comment

Working...
          X