fuel pump wiring help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuel pump wiring help needed

hello everybody. After trying to start my 93 festiva a couple of weeks ago, to no avail. I took out the back seat, the access hatch. A mouse had eaten the wires going to my sending unit. I need to know what wires go where. I am talking about the section that plugs inoto the main harness,then to the sending unit. Any help is very appreciated
    93 festiva-Tremclad med blue,manual,no carpet,no back seat,ready for the snow!
    96 mustang gt-burnt orange/gold with a black hood,manual,bullitt 17's,magnaflow cat-back,short throw shifter,Cai....project

I just need the basic wiring schematics of the 6" section of wiring that goes from the main harness to the sending unit. It goes through the access hatch under the back seat.
    I need to know what goes where from one plug to the other.
    96 mustang gt-burnt orange/gold with a black hood,manual,bullitt 17's,magnaflow cat-back,short throw shifter,Cai....project

Comment

The very last "sticky" thread in this section is a complete wiring schematic.
      Fuel pump/sender is in the very first post of the thread.
      http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=20127
      Last edited by econoaddict; 10-02-2010, 02:52 PM.
      Hotrod Forums Directory * D&D Discbrakes 61-67 Econoline Conversions
      1988 Festy - white 5spd 1.3 * 1992 Festy - red 5spd 1.3 * 1963 Econoline 5 window pu * 1993 Dodge W250 5.9 Cummings * 94 Mustang

Comment

Thanks, thats kind of helpful, but doesn't have the info I need. I was hoping someone would go look at their car, record where each wire connects in each plug. I went to the wreckers to find out ,but when they get a vehicle the first thing they do is take out the gas tank,cutting the section I need in half! lol

Comment

Working...
        X