b3 turbo help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• b3 turbo help

okay so as i said, i cannot find many swaps here in chicago. i decided to turbo my b3. okay i am willing to spend 1000. for everything, that will include the turbo kit, and race cams from fms. tell me what else i need to do and get with the 1000 dollars. thanks

For $999.00 I'll send you a good running BP with free shipping. :iconbiggrin:

Seriously, don't bother with a cam swap if you go turbo. The added valve overlap will only hurt. Best to stay with the stock cam. You need to make sure you're starting with a B3 in good mechanical condition. Maybe Eurotiva can set you up with a rear turbo kit and all the components.
    Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
    04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
    62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
    Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

reasonis everything too far from me, ..

Comment

find a local performance shop... they will be able to help you out a lot....

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
        1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Working...
        X