X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel help!

Any one know where the fuel filter is?
    :cry_smile: RIP. 91 Ford festiva BP swap

1990 Mazda Miata BP swap, 99 trans, 3.9 Torsen rear end, Mazdaspeed6 k04 turbo on 15 psi.

fuel filter is located in the engine compartment on the driver's side of firewall. Cylinder shape. Fuel line going in the bottom and out the top.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
    The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

It's low down behind a lot of other stuff. Clear plastic with an orange filtre inside.
      Original owner of silver grey carburetted 1989 Festiva. 105k km as of June 2006. 140k km as of June 2021.

Comment

Originally posted by WmWatt View Post
        It's low down behind a lot of other stuff. Clear plastic with an orange filtre inside.
        On a carby car, yes. Not so on an FI car. Looks more like this.

P.S. to the OP, do not try to use a carby filter on an FI car. The fuel pressure is to much, and will cause the filter to split and fail.

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
        1989 L - 247K miles Slick
        1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
        Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

I just didn't know if it was going to be a pain to get at, so it all good now
          :cry_smile: RIP. 91 Ford festiva BP swap

1990 Mazda Miata BP swap, 99 trans, 3.9 Torsen rear end, Mazdaspeed6 k04 turbo on 15 psi.

Comment

Working...
          X