Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fusible Links. Need to buy 3 links on drvr side strut well.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fusible Links. Need to buy 3 links on drvr side strut well.

Hi, I have tried the local Ford dealer and was told that they no longer stock the fusible links for my 1991 Festiva. I am running with a jury-rigged
    set-up, however, I have nothing but trouble with this. Please let me know of somewhere that I can purchase these links. Warm regards, Bill.

Most well stocked auto parts stores carry a replacement for the fuse-able links. They look and act more like a fuse. I cant remember the part numbers off hand. I think they were a Buss brand and if you look around on the site here maybe you can find the part # before I do. Otherwise just ask around a couple parts places in your area
    Paul
    91GL
    Menomonee Falls, WI

Comment

Originally posted by PaulLehr
      Most well stocked auto parts stores carry a replacement for the fuse-able links. They look and act more like a fuse. I cant remember the part numbers off hand. I think they were a Buss brand and if you look around on the site here maybe you can find the part # before I do. Otherwise just ask around a couple parts places in your area
      Hi Paul, thanks for your reply. I will check out some of the local parts stores. Warm regards, Bill.

Comment

Working...
      X