Freeze plugs for the stock 1.3 where can they be found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freeze plugs for the stock 1.3 where can they be found

We are redoing my moter I hear I need new freeze plugs since we are going to do em. I checked around and they are hard to locate or "not available." I talked to ford, the said they couldnt get em there, Napa may be able. I got specs I need two 18 mil, six 30 mil and three 35 mil. Anyone know of a easy location that for sure has em, we're going to strip apart the motor to tell if they are small cup, deep cup or disc. Anyone know? And does anyone know a good source where to get e'm if my contacts cant get em. I need e'm for the stock 1.3
    Thanks guys. Joseph

Hi Joseph,

Try sourcing them for a Mazda B6.
    Ian
    Calgary AB, Canada
    93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
    59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

Advance Auto has them in stock for the 1.3
      Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
      Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

Where can I reach Advanced Auto? And are the B6 plugs an exact match? Thanks Ian and Jim. I tried locally and noone had e'm available for the Festy, I figured some other motors might be a match or atleast with the specs they could be found. I just need to know if the B6 are an exact match and if Advanced Auto has a number or website to reach them. Thanks guys. Joe.

Comment

my local store had them in stock.
          Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
          Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

Wow there's one in the Eastern part of my state, I will give em a shot. Thanks guys. Joe

Comment

Working...
            X