not running right please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not running right please help

Just want to say hello to all since Im new to site. I have a 93 festiva that starts fine but push in clutch and put in first in will almost die (really bad idle) and driving down road at 55 it will loose power and check engine light comes on (let of gas and then push back on gas it goes back to normal) then does it again, really slugish taking of to put new wires plugs fuel filter and air cleaner on it, sprayed for vacum leak, where do go from here

Where are you located? Someone close may be able to help.
    The normal is not always normal... MOST is not ALL... And any job can be hard if you don't have the right tools!!!

My Fleet:
    89 L 4spd (Daily Driver(if it isn't broke down)) "Spanky"

Comment

Im in southeastern ohio . I took it to shop and they put in a air cleaner and put a zip tie on the tps plug said good to go $50 just dont want to spend a lot on it trying to trouble shoot

Comment

Tow it to ohiostiva on the 28th, someone could be bound to help you there

Comment

inspect your intake tube for cracks int eh flexible section and leaks ate any hose intersection.
          Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
          94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

I checked and cant find any leaks or cracks.......

Comment

Working...
            X