Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ns1953
    replied
    Do you have another one? I would be interested in one also.

Neil

Leave a comment:

• 91mcnasty
    replied
    Pm'd

Leave a comment:

• james1118
    replied
    Thanks for the info. How do you want to be paid. I'm in New Orleans, LA....

Leave a comment:

• 91mcnasty
    replied
    I have an entire harness with the block included for twenty bucks. You pay shipping

Leave a comment:

• james1118
    replied
    I'm in New Orleans, La

Leave a comment:

• doylerl
    replied
    If it is that bad, I would check into a small fuse block from Radioshack. Its simple enough if you know anything about wiring. If the block is toast, I would definately replace it with something and not just twist the wires together or put a jumper wire in there or something. I think you can get a fuse block fairly cheap, especially since those wires aren't very heavy gauge. It should still be 30-40-30 no matter what kind of fuse block you decide on. If you need any specific help on it, let me know, and I will get some pics and a diagram for you. Also, where are you located? Someone close may have a spare block laying around.

Leave a comment:

• james1118
    replied
    Thanks for the advice. Mine is a bit fried up. I was going to replace the three loops with new wires, or build my own "board"

Leave a comment:

• doylerl
    replied
    Not the whole panel. There are 3 wires coming out the top. Those are what you replace. Pull them out and put in long legged fusible links available at any parts store. Most recommend 30-40-30 amp ratings. Very easy and takes less time than it took me to write this reply.

Leave a comment:

• james1118
    started a topic fusible link panel Replacement

fusible link panel Replacement

I have a 1990 Ford Festiva. I need to replace the "FUSIBLE LINK PANEL" and I'm having a hard time.

Help please!!!! Thanks!
Working...
X