Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Right ball joint shot (which brand for replacement?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right ball joint shot (which brand for replacement?)

My right front balljoint is toast, it's been creaking and popping loudly for quite some time. Is it worth the extra money to spring for moog replacements? Or should I just go for a cheap brand?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pretty much only buy lifetime warranty parts any more.

Really, they're generally cheaper, and they can't logically be junk, because of the warranty.

Comment

If the ball joint is shot buy the whole control arm for about 30 ish bucks. Made by dorman.. can't go wrong.

Comment

Especially for the cheapies, squirt those rubber boots, on both the LCAs and the tie rod ends, with Armor-All every six months or so to get a lot more life out of them.
        90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
        09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Working...
        X