Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cigerette lighter and center console lights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cigerette lighter and center console lights?

are they on the same circut and which one is it because neither one works in my car.

-thanks
    -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
    -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Are we talking about the heater control lighting? If so, I believe it is lit by a single bulb, which if burned out will cause the whole thing to go dark. The cigarette lighter should have its own fuse with the radio I believe, and not connected to the lighting (unless you're talking about the light bulb that lights up the cigarette lighter).
    No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

^yes sir it is the heater controles light but also the cig lighter light dosnt work either, the radio does though. so no lights and no functional cig lighter but the radio works.
      Last edited by bobbyspider; 08-16-2011, 09:13 AM.
      -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
      -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

I'm gonna say bulb(s) on the heater controls (can't remember if festies have more than one bulb, the MX6 was just one though), and probably the cig lighter needs to be taken out and cleaned, also, sometime the "fusible link" type thing on the back of the cig lighter will corrode causing it to go dead. I don't think the two problems are related though.
        No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

cool. thanks alot bro

Comment

Working...
          X